Woolsey Family Blog

Our family consists of four daughters, a son in law and a grandson with another grand baby on the way due in October!
Their names are:
Benjamin Tyrrel- 29
Kirsten Tyrrel-25
Connor Scott Tyrrel-18 months
Ashlee-20- BYU
Desiree-17-Snow Canyon High School
Tasha-14- Snow Canyon Middle School
We love living in St. George and have made in our home for the past 14 and a half years!
I hope to be a better blogger so that I can create memorable memories before I forget!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Woolsey vacation!!!

5 comments:

Shell said...

Oh my heck!!! That is the cutest video ever! What a talent Kirsten is and of course behind the scenes work of Ben is amazing too. So is that how you broke the news to your girls? I want to go. I bet Kirst could get a job with a travel agency or at least "The Price Is Right"! She sure knows what to do with a microphone. Love Ya All!

Lauren said...

can we come?

Kirsten said...

I just want to point out that I did all of the editing on THIS video, by myself! I'm pretty amazing...yeah.

According to Ana said...

this one is my favorite... you guys have so much fun


by the way i caught my self reading kirstens comment in that voice ha ha

Christina Christiansen said...

WARNING TO ALL WHO HAVEN'T YET SEEN THIS VIDEO: GRAB SOME "DEPENDS" BECAUSE KIRSTEN IS HILARIOUS!!!